Monday, March 26, 2007

Personal Aspect Entry on Trieste

I love Trieste because is the city I was born and also because I live in it for all my life. Trieste is a beautiful city from all aspects although it is small. Apart from having very important historical aspects reguarding the second it has also important aspects of entertaining. There are many cinemas, 2 malls, many shops and in winter there are also 2 luna park. In summer there is the sea, without beautiful beaches but nearby there is Grado where there is a sand beach. at Trieste in summer there is very hot, there are about 30 degrees celsius. Some years Trieste ospitates the tornament of the best 3 soccer teams in Italy and sometimes also Festivalbar, the concert of many good singers. Trieste is a wonderful city for me and probably for everybi=ody who had the occasion of come here. 143

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home